the best of two worlds united
Nexura offers you the best in heating and cooling, in comfort and design. Of course it uses state-of-the-art heat pump technology, but its best feature is a hidden one: the front panel heats up to give you that familiar, welcome feeling of a warm radiator.
The look of the Nexura floor standing unit is functional yet stylish. Its sleek design and flowing lines integrate easily with contemporary interiors.
To add even more comfort on cold days, the aluminum front panel of the Nexura unit has the capability to warm up, just like a traditional radiator. The result? A comfortable feeling of warm air that envelopes you. All you have to do to activate this unique feature is push the ‘radiant’ button on your remote control for an even cosier atmosphere in your room.
Nexura creates the optimal indoor climate all year round, by combining the efficiency advantages of a heat pump with the comfort of a traditional heating system. Its very low airflow rate and ultra quiet operation create a perfectly calm atmosphere, while the radiant front panel heats to a comfortable 22°C to create a comforting airflow just like a radiator.
When in heating mode, Nexura uses a renewable energy source: air. This makes it more energy efficient than heating entirely powered by fossil fuels. The unit achieves an energy coefficient of performance (COP) of more than 4 (4.36). This means that the system produces more than 4 kilowatts in heating or cooling capacity for every 1 kilowatt of electricity used, putting its efficiency rate at more than 400%.
Whether built-in, wall-mounted or standing on a leg, the Nexura is discreet and fits perfectly into your interior.
The inverter technology developed by Daikin is a true innovation in climate control. The principle is simple: inverters adjust the power used to suit the actual demand. Because an inverter monitors and adjusts the temperature whenever needed, energy consumption drops by 30% compared to a traditional on/off system!
- The aluminium part of the front panel of the Nexura indoor unit has the capability of warming up, just like a traditional radiator, to add even more comfort on cold days
- The indoor unit distributes air at the sound of a whisper. The noise produced amounts to barely 22dB(A) in cooling and 19dB(A) in radiant heat mode. In comparison, the ambient sound in a quiet room amounts to 40dB(A) on average.
- Can be installed against a wall or recessed
- Its low height enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window
- Online controller: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A++ in cooling and heating NEXURA minisite